December 26, 2011

Bringing My #cbias #EqualCanada Search To My Favourite Coffee Spot...


After the madness of Christmas came to an end late last night, I decided that coffee on-the-go was a must this morning!  Hubby and I decided to treat ourselves to our favourite morning treat - a Starbucks mocha!  A perfect location for our favourite coffee treat, and a perfect location for my next #cbias search for Equal Low Calorie Sweetener.  I had no luck locating Equal at two Oakville ON McDonald's locations last month, and decided to take my chances with Starbucks.

My heart skips a beat when I see my beloved Starbucks...seriously!


So off I went to my local Starbucks located at Trafalgar Rd & Dundas St W in Oakville ON.  This location is close to home, and is my regular stop on the way to work in the morning.  I have had nothing but incredible service at this location, and I am always greeted with a smile.

I have never noticed the variety of sweeteners provided at Starbucks in the past.  I either order a tea with no sugar, a mocha, or a plain latte, and it's usually via the drive-thru.  Today, I looked straight at the 'condiments' counter when I walked inside and immediately noticed Equal's blue packets nestled between two other sweetener brands.  Pleased as punch, I ordered two mochas and commented on how happy I was to see a variety of sweeteners available to customers!

Woo hoo!! A great selection of sweeteners, Equal in the middle :)

As I've mentioned in the past, my father is diabetic.  Having a limited diet is hard enough, he certainly doesn't need to be limited in what he can use to sweeten his coffee.  I was very happy to see that Starbucks is offering their customers a great variety, from sweeteners to different types of natural sugars.  Yay for Starbucks!

Two exhausted, but very happy parents!

Yummo!

A very pleased Mama with her Mocha :)

For information on Equal Sweetener, visit the Equal website. Along with product/ingredient details, you'll also find delicious recipes, health and nutrition information and valuable information on Diabetes.
If you would like to connect with either Starbucks Canada and #EqualCanada online, you will find them both on Twitter at @StarbucksCanada & @EqualCanada. You can also LIKE Starbucks Canada & Equal Canada on Facebook.


This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias #CBias.
As always, all opinions on this blog are my own.

2 comments:

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

So wonderful to see selection for customers! I'm sure that's why people keep going back!

Hope your Christmas was fabulous - cheers to all the best for 2012!
:)

Shauna MacKenzie said...

I agree Tammi! Customers walk in feeling as if all of their needs have been met. And their mochas rock :)
I had a wonderful Christmas, hope yours was great too! And all the best for 2012!