September 16, 2011

Seventh Generation Contest Winner!



Thank you to all who read my review of Seventh Generation products, and to those of you who entered my very first blog contest!  I love the comments left on my post and will definitely try them out myself!

After reviewing (and loving) these products, I am excited that someone else will have the chance to try them too!

The winner of a Seventh Gen Eco lunch bag containing coupons for FREE Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers, Free & Clear Baby Wipes and dish washing products is....


********** Craig **********


Big-A holding the name of the winner - he took this job very seriously :)
Congratulations Craig!  Please e-mail me with your full name, address and phone number no later than Monday September 19, 2011 and your prize from Seventh Generation will be on it's way!

No comments: