April 1, 2011

SDM - Lindt Gold Bunnies BONUS

I'm already thinking about Easter.  And not just because I am an extreme chocaholic.  I LOVE the Easter Egg Hunt process.  From finding the best hiding spots to watching my wide-eyed boys search for eggs, it's one of my favourite holidays.  Now don't get me wrong, I do also make sure to teach my boys about the religious aspect of Easter.  But I just can't help getting sucked into the Easter Bunny excitement, just like a little kid.




This weekend, why not get a head-start on your Easter shopping!  At participating Shoppers Drug Mart stores from April 2 to April 16, you will receive 500 bonus Optimum points plus a FREE Lindt Gold Bunny colouring book with Crayola crayons with the purchase of two 100g Lindt Gold Bunnies.  That sounds like a great deal to me!

I buy Big-A a Gold Bunny every year at Easter (and a Gold Reindeer in his stocking at Christmas).  And I'll begin this tradition with Lil-J this year.  They're also a great little Easter gift for co-workers or adult family & friends.  Who doesn't love Lindt chocolate???

Take advantage of this deal and get ahead of the Easter shopping lineups!

*TIP*
I collect little colouring books/pages & crayons that we receive at restaurants or as gifts with purchase.  I keep them stored in a large zip-lock bag with the boy's craft supplies.  They're great to take along when you're going out, and they take up almost no room in a diaper bag or in your purse.


Offer valid from Saturday, April 2, 2011 to Saturday, April 16, 2011.
* Points are issued according to the purchase of eligible products. Calculation excludes Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® and Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Drug Mart® promotion or offer. Some conditions apply. See store for details.

2 comments:

Jen said...

This makes me wish we were in Canada :( (One of the many reasons, although I can't complain about the weather down here!)

Jen
-Alabama

Shauna MacKenzie said...

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! I worked at SDM throughout high school and that started my love affair with the store! But I think I'd give up shopping at the store for some warm Alabama air :)